In the market for a new god?

This did not show up in blogger as it does where I found it. Screw it. I like the post otherwise.

{-'

Beep! Beep! has a link to this on her sidebar (which works!) This one'll end up on my side-bar (which I hope doesn't mean, will be gone soon ..[and if I can get it to look right! .) cuz I just thought it might be good first aid to have around. You know, in case yer thinkin' 'bout a trade-in, or something.

But, if you think you may have an interest in the latest model magical pink flying fairies, take a stroll through Blue Girl's garden in our li'l Red State o' Ohio.









DEITY OF THE DAY



Featured today:


>> View article

www.godchecker.com

Comments

  1. i love that ! i think i'm gonna make 'beetroot' my new god. loaded with vitamins as my mother would say. the only problem is that my existing god is whey protein (1 scoop 3 times a day and you're good to go) ... but then again i was thinking of switching to soy protein ... now i'm all confused ... at which altar do i worship?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can say, Anita! lol!

    I'd go with whichever gives the most multiple epiphanies at a time. Cain't ne're have'nuff epiphanyin'... {; {;

    Though today's Deity of the Day looks like One I could definitely spend a li'l time chillin' out, maxin' an' relaxin' wit'. (My stepgrrrl and I used to laugh our butts off singin' that Fresh Prince song. 'Specially on the rare occasion they'd played the whole thing! {sigh})

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita took my comment idea and prettied it up. I had a god picked out but now guess I will worship at the alter of Anita since she is quicker on the draw than me. Someone just a notch up on the chain of evolution is just enough god for me.

    Anita a new god
    One that does what it should
    One that won't make me feel too bad
    One that won't make me feel too good
    Anita a new god
    One with no doubt
    One that won't make me talk too much
    Or make my face break out

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAmen!

    Fabulously rendered m'dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts