Who (What) Are You?

I don't know why exactly, but I didn't feel right about any of my results when taking Blue Girl's quizzes.

Phoenix? Not yet, eh.


This guy?


Weeehhlll... Not exactly. LOL!

Luckily Aesmael has one I can swing with.

You are Luke Skywalker






















Luke Skywalker
63%
Princess Leia
61%
Han Solo
61%
Padme
61%
Boba Fett
59%
Anakin Skywalker
58%
Yoda
57%
Darth Vader
57%
Qui-Gon Jinn
57%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
57%
You value your friends and loved ones,
but can sometimes act recklessly
because of your emotions.
Occasionally you resort to whining.
You look ahead to great things for yourself.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)

Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Quiz

Whe'er for good or ill (or, more likely, for naught) when I was a kid I always wanted to be Luke.

I mean, these are the types of tests which can make or break a blogger. Right?

Blue Girl was definitely right about at least one thing in her post; Shakespeare's Sister is decidedly NOT entirely Evil, even if she did start it.

{-;

Comments

  1. I turned out to be Boba Fett. Now I'm not sure I should trust myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh... I'm sure yer kitties will keep ya honest, Blueberry.

    {-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turned out to be a Pegasus, when it comes to mythical beasts, and Tigger.
    Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure 'bout the wingéd horse but, much like Tigger, you sure do appear to be One of a Kind.

    {-;

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the Star Wars quiz, I came up as Lando Calrissian--pissed me off so I didn't even post the result. How come I couldn't come up as something cool, like Wedge Antilles or something like that. I want to blow up a Death Star too you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, what? Than Nony was me, Nava. Not sure how that happened, eh.

    You're just too damned Suave and Debonaire for your own good, Frogster. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Chewbacca! Now. . has anyone seen my depilatory creme?

    ReplyDelete
  8. JG. Chewy! You're gonna go broke fast taking that approach. LOL!

    Perhaps you could use some mentoring on body hair acceptance. {-;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts