Like the Princess and the Pea


January 1, 2007

Namaste
in the New Year

Comments

  1. Great wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Some things don't bother us at all until we have to think about them. Then there are things that should bother us, but we don't think about them. We could whip ourselves into a big pile of whipping cream with all this fussing, but then again whipping cream is very tasty. See? Here I am going in circles again. somebody stop me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I am looking forward to another year of reading your always insightful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's tough to realize you have more problems than you thought you did.

    Happy New Year and let's hope it kicks 06's ass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mercifully, I hardly remember 2006.

    I wish you (and all of us) a great new year, Michael. Thanks for writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! Your comments are greatly appreciated for many reasons, not least of which because of how frequently I'm reminded by one or another how inconsequential is the pea, or okay with m' "beard" I can really be.

    I've said it before, but it bears repeating that "Silly Humans" refers not only to our species at large, but to my own psychological states of mind as well, and all too often.

    Laugh Out Loud at myself do I do though. Thanks to folks like you, I'm not doing it all alone! {-;

    For the last couple of hours I've been working on, what I hope becomes a nicely dualistic, serious/silly post on atheism and the folks who "represent" it. Sometimes it's hard for me to write normally on such topics. I think that I can tend to overly rely on either archaic or colloquial forms in order to cover my silly embarrassment at the Importance which I attach to such topics. My love & appreciation is humble and sincere because y'all's input does so keep me blogging away, despite my self-doubting internal critic. For that, I really can't thank you enough.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Michael! (Somewhat belated.) Hopefully we'll all be able to stop tossing and turning over Bu$hCo in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes...Happy New Year to ya...and of course we know we aren't finished by a longshot with the Dub and his co-whorts. We must be vigilant as the day requires.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indeed. That is so true. I was just thinking the other day, how my laziness never bothered me until I got married and realized there was someone there watching me be lazy. It makes we way to aware of it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I resolve to drink more in 2007. Hic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, I ain't lost a wink over the Preznidential dink. Is only my own quasi-guilty conscience causes that. And not a helluvalot lately, either. w00t!

    Let Impeachmas Ring until the 110th has done its thing, eh Sumo? {-;

    As long as you can have fun with it, and it always seems like you sure do, Tonya. From my reading of your postings, I can't imagine where you have Time to be lazy! LOL! Coolish. {-;

    I'll drink to that Teh! But I'm switchin' from whiskey to wine per Pop Time's cardio imperatives. Yah, yah, I know I'm gettin' old. But I finally intend to stick the hell around and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year back at you, brother. Hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts