'Posting For Peace'

Glenda in the Land of Oz has come up with a wonderful idea for this year's Independance Day celebration.
Just put Posting for Peace in your headline banner on the 4th of July and write something about why you are against the war, or post a drawing, or a photo. Whatever peace means to you. Be creative!

Please let me know if you are interested in this and I'll add your link to my post.
This seems like a great opportunity for bloggers from divers backgrounds to show our support for ending our nation's bloody and disingenuous engagement in Iraq. If you're interested and/or have any questions about the details, please check with Glenda. She really is a good witch. {-;

(Osama isn't there folks. Never was... {shakin'head} Okay. I'll reserve the commentary for tomorrow's post.)

Comments

  1. I worked on my little post for peace this weekend and it's ready to be fired off into cyberspace in the morning bright and early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. I put mine on today. Peace is a good thing. Perhaps we should follow John's advice and give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear it m'Ladies. I've got some ideas surrounding "turning the other cheek" upon which I plan to form a post. I probably won't start writing 'til morning though. It just seems the most creative time o' day for me.

    And the nicest thing about seńor Lennon's words o' wisdom is that, as long as we keep surviving and thus evolving, there will always be hope for such a wonderful opportunity; even should we, ourselves, not enjoy the world-wide experience.

    RAmen!

    {-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dammit.. I missed posting for peace :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... No worries, mate! I think all yer posts work for peace!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts