Aint' Gonna Happen . .

. . for a while yet, anyhow.



Still, Heheheh...

{-;

Comments

  1. Self accountability rarely works. For me, there are just too many sneaky tricks I can get up to. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. death and taxes... yeah!!! if you're really lucky you're slowly bludgeoned and audited.... yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't hope a wonderful thing?...
    But indeed, ain't gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the IRS audits multi-national corporations who get away with paying no taxes at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uncle Sam whacked up so hard this year my head won't quit spinning for 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thing I hate is that I owed 'em this year, and I really can't figure out why. Well, that and so many of the freakin' choices Congress has made on which to spend that $.

    Still, belief in the efficacy of consolidated management - not at all times, mind you - makes me not mind paying whatever my bill is.

    Blech! though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts