Tagged!


Since Bird has put the Tag upon me, I feel compelled to enjoy and comply. Here’s what “Tagged” means, as explained by Jay in Kansas (cat bloggers get your fix one way or another at Jay's.)

The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner*, mentioning the sex of said partner. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged.


On that note, and in my own arrangement:

(1) Sexy
(2) Funny
(3) Smart and (4) Yummy
(5) She likes to do what I like to do
(6) And I do love what she loves to do
(7) Committed to her own grand life
(8) Loves me so much, I'm just along for the ride
(9!)
and she’s ever ready to change positions at the wheel!



{sigh..} LOL!


Bruhahahahaha!!! I’m’a goin’ taggin’ soon…** {;


* In this particular instance of the genre. Unless I'm wrong, you can get tagged for different lists. Is there a Decider? Can I tag for my victims' Top 8 Future Visions for Earth and all it's earthlings. Do I actually hafta Google it?


** See *

Comments

Popular Posts