Inevitable?

Well, in the long run of an intellectual species' existence, I think that this kind of thing has got to be inevitable. If it were not, then it could only be because such a species has ... well, um, er... Jeez! I can't think of anything. LOL!
"I tried ... to warn the board that we were facing a disaster and obviously I was not persuasive enough," said Jeff Brown, a former board member who resigned in protest after the policy passed. He said the costly court battle could have been avoided.
I think 2005 produced some Rational Fear in a whole lot of people. The new Dover School Board appears both more brave in the face of Public Ignorance, and more intelligent in its view on what to do about such ignorance than the former.

Congratulations to the children of Dover!

Comments

Popular Posts