Weirdness Tag

Yah, like I haven't had that one all my life...

How weird am I? Well, here are the rules of this one from TAM first.
The Rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
On that note

5 Weirdest Things About Me
  • 5) I forget (No seriously. That's #1.)
  • 4) I forget (oh, wait a .....) I get up 'round 4am w/o an alarm clock most mornings.
  • 3) I sleep in 2 pairs of pajama bottoms. Gray an' black satin over red an' black checkered flannel.
  • 2) I have to wash my hands 10 to 15 x a day 'cuz I work on many other people's keyboards/mice. I know for a sickenin' fact that some of these folks don't wash their hands. {shakin'head}
  • 1) I forge... nono nonono... The #1 way in which I am weird is that I have a Certificate of the Right to Play* which helps me maintain my sanity.

5 Tags en route to Boo (:-p ), Bird (ya silly! lol) and her Aging but still Hip ol' man (heheh! Hey! You're older than I am Steve!,) a wee monkeygurl by name of Krystal makes four and mi amiga Angie who, like me, has no trouble at all embracing Weirdness, rounds out my er, um, round.

We now return you to your regular bloggin' pleasure.



Oh yah, the cookie-thief post was inspired by a recent one of Jim's Boring Bests. Which are
anything but boring by the way.




* I'll add a link to the Cert as soon as I get my scanner to work again.

Comments

  1. http://theaginghipster.blogspot.com/2006/02/blogger-etiquette-and-tagging.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy vey! So many blogs. So little time!

    lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts