Our Prints Are All Over It

Comments

  1. Oh yes. I wonder how many people who are screaming for accountability with our government, do those people know they are held accountable, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey MB, There's a poll at Moveon.org (sorry i dont have a link) that asks you to vote for the Democratic candidate who has the best global warming plan. I found out about it from the Edwards campaign. Thought you might want to know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dig it, Steve. I got the email but am I'm still trying to decide which one actually says anything. So far, so Kucinich.

    I'll probably post it in the morning.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Went with Richardson. Just cuz the focus is on Climate Change, though I like a lot of his platform; as far as I can tell at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice piece, Michael. Your work? (Also, thanks for your kind words in the post below.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome, Neil. I'm really glad you're back!

    The artist is Natasha Mayers and she actually works for Common Dreams. I've been thinking 'bout posting one of hers since she joined there, but this is the first that REALLY spoke to me, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the shit stains I'm worried about...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well we can't run around destroying the damned ECONOMY Bains!

    What would you have us do, change? Innovation?

    That sounds unAmerican! We're supposed to progress, even if it kills us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts