A "Poetry Sunday"

I'm just about to head off to take in a game at Teh Jake. For whatever reason, and for whatever it's worth, this just felt like crawling out, so posted 'er on blog dos.

Hope y'all're having a wonderful weekend. So far, so good, so strange for me.
Just sayin'...

angular sensations
of ruby red pulsations
where love's gone dry

in over-rotten divets
of earthen sunken riv'lets

that once held hope


for sun to come and bathe one

but not in such a lingerin'

as that which seared the dream


only time

only freedom

only

only

only

everything


nothing comes of waiting

in void of fresher baiting

old hope peeks in


lost counting holding open

the class devolved not moping

for what can't be found


when blinding is the weather

of azure sky together

the blackest of the starless nights


only hope
only freedom
only

only

only

time to fade


to nothing

to see here

move along

move along



Well, maybe, maybe not, eh.

L8


{-;

Comments

  1. ((applause))

    Very cool, Bains.

    I'm confused- where are you cross posting? It says that on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynn! If I don't think about what I think anyone might think of it, I usually end up liking my own poetry.

    Or at least understanding it, eh.

    If you click on the title, "Just sayin'", it goes to my alterna-blog, American Homo.
    {-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. "for sun to come and bathe one
    but not in such a lingerin'
    as that which seared the dream"

    Loved that!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts