For the President Who Has It All

Just a little email from my sister, D. I gots teh chuckle. So might you.
Subject: We're Off To See The Wizard

Four United States Presidents get caught up in a tornado....and off they whirled to the land of OZ.

They finally made it to the Emerald City...

...and went to find the Great Wizard.

"What brings the four of you before the great Wizard of Oz?"

Jimmy Carter stepped forward timidly: "I've come for some courage."

"No Problem!" said the Wizard. "Who's next?"

Richard Nixon stepped forward, and said:

"Well, I think I need a heart."

"Done!" says the Wizard.

"Who comes next before the Great and Powerful Oz?"

Up stepped Bush and said, "The American people say that I need a brain."

"No problem!" said the Wizard. "Consider it done.”

Then there is a great silence in the hall.

Bill Clinton is just standing there, looking around, but he doesn't say a word.

Irritated, the Wizard finally asks, "Well, what do you want?"

"IS DOROTHY HERE?"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts