Hola Comrades!



You're Cuba!

How bad can you really be? So many people have said so many bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true. Not even most of them.


You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired
of all the nasty stuff people think about you. You could use a little more money and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than that, things aren't so bad. You really like used military clothing.


Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



Hmmm... Other than that last bit (I've never dug teh camo. Though, come to think of it, one of my fave Trenchers of all time was Swedish Army surplus. Huh...) I think I'm good with this one.

Thanks, Blueberry!

Comments

  1. Intertesting... and silly. :-)

    You're the United Nations!
    Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use more money too, but it would be nice being able to have some health care without spending a fortune.

    I hate camo. I used to like the military surplus though, got some of it from my Dad. Don't wear it much these days though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww man, TC. You got the one I wanted. Cool!

    I hear ya on all 4 counts, Blueberry. I do seem to recall one other surplus item I did dig; an Army button down from my bro-in-law's best friend. I forget the circs of my getting it, but remember that he didn't want it back (def di'n't fit him anymore), and that I kinda got a nick-name out of wearing it.

    Can't for the life o' me remember what it was, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael - thanks for the book tip on "Off Armageddon Reef" by David Weber.

    NavaUSA got it for me at the library last week, and I just finished it.

    Excellent read - now where's the rest of it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! No doubt, eh. I really want to see how Merlin handles his immortality and what replaces teh Church of Gawd Awaiting. Are they gonna develop hi-tech again? Face the original aliens?

    Barring armageddon back here in reality-land, this series could take at least a decade to unfold. If the author's writing skills hold up, I am definitely up for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. but everyone needs at least one pair of camo pants and those hats are really stylish now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts