I've No Proof

link The Justice Department has opened another investigation into leaks of classified information, this time to determine who divulged the existence of President Bush's secret domestic spying program.

Of what?

Well, I'd bet the algorhythm of their (compu$er?) program is the only reason why DoD, Navy Intel and DoJ Internet providers kept showing up on my site meter map last week. It's free so I've no access to older logs or stats.

link White House spokesman Trent Duffy said Justice undertook the action on its own, and Bush was informed of it Friday.

And a little paranoia never hurt anyone... .

(... sometimes even I don't get my sense of humor.. {shudder} .)

Comments

  1. A little scary isn't it? If some of us start to disappear, maybe the government has something to do with it......

    Thanks for looking at my blog. JOHN

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts