With Liberty and Justice For ALL

"This time, we want to talk about the fact that the real problem is not that someone who doesn't look like you might take your job, it's that the corporation you work for will ship it overseas for nothing more... than a profit."
And, oh! so much more. Give it the half an hour it takes to watch. I'm very Very glad that I finally did.



Thanks to E4E for her encouraging post linking to it. I've been glancing at the headlines about this speech for the last couple of days, thinking... I don't really know what. Just that I felt I needed to be ready, perhaps that I needed to actually See this speech for myself before reading some pundits' spin of it.

I'm glad I now have.

Oh MAN! am I ever glad this man is running for President! And, honestly?, I wouldn't mind at all seeing Senator Clinton as his running mate, though I doubt that'll be the ticket, either way.

Comments

  1. It was an excellent, amazing speech and so good to hear, all inspiring, 37 minutes. America needs this guy to help us find ourselves again. Like you, I'm so glad he's running. And whether he wins or not, he'll have changed the dynamic and shifted our focus with his campaign. I have never been so impressed by a presidential candidate, and I've voted for quite a few now.

    Best to you, MichaelBains. I hope life is treating you kindly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And whether he wins or not, he'll have changed the dynamic and shifted our focus with his campaign.

    That is Huge! I think it's what I like the best about his approach; whenever the Mud gets Slung, he even looks at the slinger's POV, regardless of whose side they're on! He exposes the Truths in a gentle and honest way because it's the only way to see what steps are REALLY needed going forward.

    THAT is what most folk fail to even attempt. THAT is what, IMO, is at the root of the best, most creative and desirable of Human Morality. Have your Faults, but don't let them blind you to other's Rights.

    Life is being itself, Wren. For the most part, I'm being Good with that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts