Not Quite...

Comments

  1. I think congress thought we would just be pleased as punch to get this little trinket as a memento of all the dead soldiers. Harrumph! I'm in a grouch mood with all congress today. Scheduled cheer to return tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good enough, M'Lady. I could use a good Cheer on my schedule as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cartoon. True, but funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love their stuff, AG. Gotta email you, Grrl. When's this Chi-Town blogger meet-up???

    Will be in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Now you can fill your tank with one full day of work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great! at that rate, if i work 40 hours a week, i can afford 6 pints in nyc... not including tips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For various reasons, I’ve had to go under the radar for a while. Please email me for the password if you'd like to keep reading.

    webmasterATshamelessagitatorDOTcom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts